Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween- Fantasy Costume Class!



Whoa!!!

Friesian people take their costume classes SERIOUSLY. How are these horses not spooking at themselves? Each other?? WINGS???

Friesian people are a little weird.

I feel I have the right to say that.

:)

Oh, and the Queen of Hearts was my favorite.

Don't bother to watch it to the end, it takes 20 minutes for the judges to decide then cuts off before the winner is announced. I think it was the Eagle though.

Oh oh and the yellow horse with the horsey LEGGINGS is a sphinx. Dude. Horsey leggings. The particulars behind those boggle the mind.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to come up with an outfit like the pink vegas showgirl's for the next time we compete XC. Or wait... wings...

5 comments:

Netherfieldmom said...

Holy cow! Those are amazing...quite a bit of macabre, though, eh? So glad you shared this.

Val said...

Wowzers! I loved the peacock, the elephant and lion, and the Vegas showgirl. I think she was riding in knee highs!

Ruth said...

Whoa!! haha those are some costumes.

Bella said...

Oh my goodness! :P These people are a little strange... I agree. ;) One time I saw these mane/tail "extensions" for horses that came in all different colors and I really wanted to get green to go out cross country with the next time (since that's my color)! But my trainer and everyone else shot the idea down. :P Oh well.
Love your blog! Here's mine - www.diamondsleap.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Mamasan