Monday, June 1, 2009

Jasper as Ahhht

Check this out! Is it not the coolest? There was a gal over on Fugly's free speech message board (lavenderfish) that was turning people's horse photos into art. She did Jasper today. I love it!

ETA: Oooh looky look, she did Alexandre too! It captures his magical-ness.


On another note the hand doctor said he can't tell if tendons are injured or not since everything is so stiff and swollen. I go back in a week. So I'm going to splint and pad up real good and go for a ride tomorrow.

ETA ETA: Rode today! Wasn't pretty on either of our parts, but got the job done. He was really spooky at poles on the ground. Sigh. Jumped the barrels at the the end, though! Was some crazy swerving going on towards the jump, but leaped over them. Gooooood boooooooy.

3 comments:

Britnie - Riding During Naps said...

WOW! I love those pictures, and the one of Alexandre is just...I dont even know how to describe how beautiful it is!

BTW, thanks so much for your tips on my jump post!! (mental note, use a cattle prod instead of crop next time ;) )

Jenn said...

Those are gorgeous! I hope they are of the kind of quality you can have printed, because I sure would want to print 'em, have 'em nicely framed and put 'em on my wall.

Albigears said...

Thanks! Yep, I printed them off as 5x7s and they look great. They're on my wall next to Jasper's ribbon. :)

Heh heh... cattle prod. I think she did great.